Virtual Guard Services
secWatch Virtual Guard Service launched in 2018, with clients now able to have their sites monitored by us using our High Definition CCTV recorded footage.
Security onsite in real time
From our Security Operations Centre we can be onsite in real time. Responding to an alarm incident, we can look at the CCTV cameras on-site and if there is a crime in progress, we issue an audio challenge to warn the intruder they have been seen and that the police have been called. This stops crime from proceeding.
- No more false alarms.
- Save money by reducing the requirement for onsite static guards.
- Stop crime before it happens
- Virtual Guard is looking through the cameras within seconds of receiving the alarm.
- The intruder can be challenged using on site speakers to warn them that the authorities will be notified
- The Virtual Guard can deal with the authorities until the incident has been resolved.
- All incidents are documented and the relevant footage and images store as evidence for investigation.
- Managed access control for remote or late deliveries. Rollershutters and boom gates can be opened remotely to let authorised staff enter the property.
- Virtual Guard Tours – Cameras are viewed from secWatch security operations centre periodically to ensure the site is secure.
- Virtual escort for remote workers – Where workers have to leave alone, our Virtual Guards can escort them using the cameras and be communicating over the phone.