How does secWatch work?
Virtual Guards prevent crime before it happens.
Video Verification of alarms.
Check who is on site in real time.
Use quality video footage as evidence.
View remote sites over 4G network.
Virtual Guard Services
Our Installation Process
Step 1: Site assessment – our Sales Manager visits your site to perform a risk assessment and understand the requirements for the after-hours Virtual Guard services.
Step 2: Installation – Our experienced project management team install and commission the technology required for the Virtual Guard Service. Before going out to your site all equipment is “Bench Tested” to ensure an efficient installation.
Steps 3: Monitor activity – Our Virtual Guards look after your site after you leave for the day and on the weekends. From our Security Operations Centre we can respond quickly to any breach of security. Intruders can be challenged through onsite speakers and directed to leave.
Step 4: Maintain – To ensure the secWatch system is operational, regular preventative maintenance checks are performed both remotely from the Security Operations Centre and on site by factory certified technicians.
- No more false alarms.
- Save money by reducing the requirement for onsite static guards.
- Stop crime before it happens
- Virtual Guard is looking through the cameras within seconds of receiving the alarm.
- The intruder can be challenged using on site speakers to warn them that the authorities will be notified
- The Virtual Guard can deal with the authorities until the incident has been resolved.
- All incidents are documented and the relevant footage and images are stored as evidence for investigation.
- Managed access control for remote or late deliveries. Rollershutters and boom gates can be opened remotely to let authorised staff enter the property.
- Virtual Guard Tours – Cameras are viewed from our Security Operations Centre periodically to ensure the site is secure.
- Virtual escort for remote workers – Where workers have to leave alone, our Virtual Guards can escort them using the cameras and be communicating over the phone.