24 Hour Security Operations Centre
We are very excited to bring to the market our secWatch Virtual Guard Service. Our clients are now able to have their sites monitored by us, using our High Definition CCTV recorded footage. From our 24hr Security Operations Centre we use high definition cameras to see what is happening onsite.
Camera Trap Technology
- Pairs movement detectors with high resolution CCTV cameras and is used to monitor your site after-hours.
- When a detector goes into alarm a camera associated with the detector can be viewed to see if the intrusion is genuine.
- When an operator in our Security Operations Centre sees an intruder on site they can issue an audio challenge to the intruder using onsite speakers.
- With video verification of the event the relevant authorities such as police, fire brigade or ambulance can be notified.
- No more false alarms
- Save money by reducing the requirement for on-site static guards.
- Stop crime before it happens
- Virtual Guard is looking through the cameras within seconds of receiving the alarm.
- The intruder can be challenged using on site speakers to warn them that the authorities will be notified
- The Virtual Guard can deal with the authorities until the incident has been resolved.
- All incidents are documented and the relevant footage and images store as evidence for investigation.
Managed access control for remote or late deliveries
Roller-shutters and boom gates can be opened remotely to let authorised staff enter the property.
Virtual Guard Tours
Cameras are viewed from secWatch security operations centre periodically to ensure the site is secure.
Virtual escort for remote workers
Where workers have to leave alone, our Virtual Guards can escort them using the cameras and be communicating over the phone.