secWatch High Definition CCTV
The security solution:
- Following a site survey to determine the best locations for camera units, we draw up plans and build the equipment in our workshop.
- Our mobile secWatch trailer was deployed when 20 meters of temporary fencing was removed. The trailer will be onsite until pole mounted units can be deployed.
- We are building four single camera solar Mobile Camera Units, to be installed on the light poles at each end of two streets – this may increase to six units.
- Camera footage is to be monitored from our Security Operations Centre at night, on the weekends and on public holidays.
- The cameras have been hired for a six month period, after which they will decide either to continue to hire or purchase units for use at multiple locations.
secWatch uses cloud based software so builders can actually log in and view their site at any time, which can be a great reassurance.
What is an Audio Challenge?
Our mobile camera solutions have a built in speaker and amplifier. When unauthorised people are detected entering a clients site our guards can issue a warning remotely from our Security Operations Centre. This can scare a trespasser and stop crime or avoid crime taking place altogether. Also all incidents are recorded and the video footage can be provided to police if needed.
- In addition to our security installed we recommend clients take photos of equipment and keep a log of all equipment on site, including a description and serial numbers. Take a look at the guide from SafeWork NSW below and click the button for the brochure from NSW Police on helping Prevent Building Site Theft.
SafeWork NSW tips to make construction sites secure
- Ensure site perimeter fencing is secure and locked
- Switch off power to the site
- Clear debris
- Block access to elevated floors, scaffolding, and ladders
- Store plant and equipment, tools, chemicals and dangerous goods securely
- Empty water drums
- Erect appropriate signage, including an after-hours contact number
- Cover voids, pits, trenches and pier holes
- Cap all exposed reinforcement bars
Request a site survey
Complete your details so we can get in touch to arrange a convenient time to visit your site and conduct a security survey. We will then design a quote for CCTV tailored to your site.
Thanks for submitting your details. We will be in touch to arrange an appointment.